Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Beginnings

There has been a whole lot has gone on in 2009. The most exciting things are the "new beginnings" in our lives.

First and foremost my beautiful wife is now incubating a young one!! His name is Uriah (biblical look it up to find out who) Cooper (Montana Firearms Manufacturer) Johnson. These are the most current pictures from yesterday. She is 7 months and 1 week along in the pregnancy. He is an active little sucker in there and I hope he is just as active when he arrives in this world! My favorite things are to talk to him and prod him until he punches/kicks me back.

As you can see she is happy as a clam!

For are second "new beginning" we are building a new house on 5.56 acres in Huson, MT. This has been one of the CRAZIEST processes in our lives. First, we sold our house which was way more of a hassle than neccessary. Secondly, we looked at every house in the school district we liked and came up empty. So, we bought some land to build on!! The whole process is going to be exasperating. We are currently living with Kayla's parents. From there we will go to a rental unit that is currently being built (scheduled for completion on December 1st.) So, when Uriah is a hall of famer, he will have some story about how he was homeless at birth.

Here are some pictures of the land/house plans for your viewing pleasure.


P.S. Brooks and Brian you will have to come visit. Many, many miles of dirt road for cross practive.

I am sure there is something that I Missed. So, when my wife repremands me I will "refurbish" this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment